Business administration apprentice – Starting from £11k PA
6 March 2023
- Job title
- Business administration apprentice
- Reports to
- Contract type
- Full Time
How to apply
IDM Safety Solutions is a young, exciting and expanding multi-disciplined health and safety services provider that also provides full trade support. We work with a variety of businesses to provide a safe and healthy workplace by providing forward thinking assistance, and instilling a positive safety culture at every level, as well as providing a reliable integrated trade support and maintenance services.
Based out of Inverness we work throughout Scotland assisting businesses across all industry sectors.
We are currently looking for an energetic and forward thinker to join our team as a Business and administration apprentice, someone that can help shape our fast-growing business.
Training will be provided with the successful candidate gaining a business Admin Modern Apprenticeship SCQF6 (svq3)
If you think this is a role you’d enjoy – let’s have a chat - We are open to receiving applications from people at all levels.
Day-to-day duties will include,
- Answering phones and dealing with enquiries
- Answering and dealing with email enquiries
- Using our bespoke job management software to log jobs and quote requests
- Keeping clients updated on job progress
- Updating client and supplier portals
- Assisting with applications and tenders
- Closing jobs down and prepping for invoicing
- Assistance with processing invoices to be paid
- Seeking opportunities for business growth and onboarding new clients
- Undertaking tasks set out as art of your apprenticeship training in order to gain the qualification
As a Business and administration apprentice at IDM Safety Solutions you will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with our clients and team as well as ensuring that a premium service is provided at all times. You will work with our in house team, clients, suppliers and contractors across various industry sectors.
Skills we’re looking for;
- Clear communication skills in English
- Proficiency in using computers.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft and google software.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to compile reports using our bespoke job management software.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Spot anomalies quickly and report to managers.
In return we offer the following benefits;
- Competitive salary
- Potential for overtime
- Company pension
- Private medical, dental and optical insurance
- Training and ongoing professional development
- 30 days holidays (pro rata)
- Flexible working arrangements
IDM Safety Solutions is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We endeavour to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives are repeatedly celebrated. As a business we continually develop talent and encourage ambition and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work.
Our work takes us all over Scotland including the Islands.
Please direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 01463 213480