Mears Group - Facilities Technician Apprenticeship
7 March 2023
- Job title
- Facilities Technician
- Reports to
- 37.5 hrs
- £9,754 to £18,500 per year
- Contract type
What will I learn?
You will be fully trained to carry out the following -
• To ensure that all planned and preventative maintenance programmes
are completed to time and budget.
• To assist in providing estimates for additional works.
• Organise/Coordinate and assist with the compiling and production of
various reports including Lifecycle Condition Surveys and various
other specific projects.
• To meet and exceed contract specific KPI’s and ensure contract
compliance at all times.
• If required, assist with client engagement and attend meetings as
• To promote the highest possible level of customer care
• To ensure all company systems and procedures are adhered to at all
times and where required implement
• To cover as required in the absence of the work colleagues
• To carry out tasks on other sites as required throughout the FM
• To ensure compliance with all company policies including equal
• To ensure full compliance with relevant health and safety requirements
• Ensure that relevant Task Specific Risk Assessments are available for
tasks such as but not limited to Work at Height, Electrical, Gas,
COSHH and Manual Handling.
• Develop a concern for personal safety and the safety of others.
• Take care of your own health and safety and the safety of others whilst
at work and ensure you do not cause harm to others or the
environment through your acts or omissions.
• Ensure Good Housekeeping at all times.
What qualification or qualities are required?
No formal qualifications are required for this role, but a hard working, can attitude is key, as the eagerness to learn.
How to apply
To find out more and apply visit Apprenticeship.scot via the link below